From your employees’ perspective, managing payroll and business taxes might seem easy. But you know there’s a lot more to it than that.
The True Cost of Payroll and Business Taxes
Payroll is costly in both money and time.
Did you know:
- Small and mid-sized companies spend an average of $2,000 per employee per year to handle payroll?
- As many as 40% of small businesses incur an average of $845 in IRS penalties each year?
- You might be personally liable for payment of payroll taxes, even if you hire someone else to manage it for you?
Chances are, you already had an idea about this. But if you’re still struggling, it’s time to consider outsourcing payroll administration to a professional employer organization (PEO) like GMS.
How Can You Help With My Payroll?
We take an active approach managing payroll so you don’t have to. You can spend the extra time, money, and energy growing your business.
When you outsource payroll with us, we:
- Decease your responsibilities and liabilities for your payroll and taxes.
- Handle all the details – from filing necessary paperwork to ongoing maintenance of tax records.
- Store all necessary documentation electronically.
- Give you and your employees the power to access payroll and tax information anytime, anywhere there’s an internet connection.
Stop spending time worrying about payroll and start spending time growing your business. Outsource your payroll administration to GMS. Let’s get in touch.