You value your employees and you want to offer them the quality benefits they deserve.
The Affordable Care Act has led to increases in fully insured healthcare plan premiums. As a result, you may be considering moving to catastrophic (very high deductible) health plans, reducing employee hours, or laying employees off to reduce costs.
With GMS TPA Services, You Have a Better Self Insured Health Plan Option
GMS TPA Services offers a two-tiered solution that enables you to provide quality healthcare benefits without breaking the bank.
Self-Insured Group Health Plans
Unlike fully-insured plans, self-insured plans give you the control to buy insurance that meets the needs of your specific group.
Additionally, GMS TPA Services offers stop-loss insurance, which protects you from unforeseen, major claims.
Third Party Administration
Once you’ve set up your self-insured plan, GMS TPA Services will work with your broker and will administer a number of services, including:
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
- MERP (Medical Expense Reimbursement Program)
- Section 125 FSA
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Taft Hartley
- Direct primary care
- Eligibility management and more
How Can GMS TPA Services Benefit Me?
- Pay only for insurance you need
- Increase cash flow – by lowering your group’s premiums
- Limit your risk – through stop-loss coverage
- Refocus on growing your business – we handle the administration
- Retain employees – keep them happy by offering quality benefits
Contact GMS TPA Sevices at 330-659-0100 today to learn more about how we can help you manage rising healthcare costs.