In the 12 years that I’ve been working for GMS, I’ve met with thousands of business owners in hundreds of industries. While every company has their unique problems and issues, some issues tend to be universal. In the 26 years that GMS has been in business, we have found that most business owners…
- Think they’re paying too much in worker’s compensation premiums and not getting enough in return for it.
- Want to offer their employees great health insurance, but don’t want to pay the ridiculous premiums being charged.
- Don’t fight their unemployment claims because “it’s just not worth it and they’re going to get it anyway.”
- Hate the stupid bureaucratic paperwork they have to go through, keeping them from more important tasks.
- Have trouble finding good employees.
- Have a hard time keeping them when they do find them because they’re losing them to other companies with better wages and benefits.
Did I miss anything?
Are you looking for a way to reduce administration costs for your small business? Have you considered how much time (and money) you would save if you didn’t have to prepare and process your payroll and payroll taxes?
When you outsource payroll services, there are a number of benefits. The most essential for small businesses is that you can take the time you used to spend on payroll and devote it to building your business.
"Keeping the plates spinning," is an idiom many small businesses use to describe the way they manage their human resource responsibilities. Some outsource HR functions to various companies while some tasks are handled by an in-house team member who has many other job duties
There's no need to juggle between outsourcing tasks to multiple companies and attempting to have them work together on your behalf. Professional employee organizations, or PEOs, can help minimize the stress, time and costly resources you spend administering your HR functions by managing: