October 13, 2016 8:00 AM
The health and fitness industry is growing in the corporate world; yet preventable diseases are still the leading cause of skyrocketing healthcare costs for employers and their workforce.
Here at Group Management Services, we do our best to design a program that is suited for everyone and every population. Our main priority is to help your employees achieve their personal health goals without interfering with your business. There are many benefits for the employer as well, such as a decrease in medical costs, reduced absenteeism, increased productivity, and business incentives through the ACA for offering a Wellness Program. Here is what GMS promises you:
- A customized program that is designed to suit your work environment and employee needs.
- A team of wellness experts comprised from various health backgrounds to offer personal, hands-on guidance that will create individual motivation and accountability
- Privacy for your employees under HIPPA and other federal regulations while working on personal health goals.
It’s not just about making or saving money; it’s a way to better the lives of the team you work with every day.
The truth of the matter is, there are strict government regulations to abide by when it comes to a workplace wellness program. As a result, many companies are turning to professional employer organizations to aid in the proper execution of an effective wellness program at their office.
What You Get with GMS’ Workplace Wellness Program
There are several components to a Workplace Wellness Program, including:
- Designing a custom program that is in compliance with all of the ACA regulations for wellness plans
- Health risk assessments, which are protected by HIPAA and confidential
- Health screenings for height, weight, blood pressure, glucose, and total cholesterol, which are all done on site, with HDL, LDL, and Triglyceride screening available upon request
- Biometric body fat scans by Body Metrix®
- On-site wellness recommendations
- Smoking cessation and drug and alcohol abuse prevention
- One-on-one communication with a Wellness Coordinator
- Voluntary lunch and learns, classes, and informational meetings
- A monthly newsletter
- Fun challenges
In addition to the components listed above, you’ll also receive a quarterly review of employee claims and your Wellness Program.
Give us a call today at 330-659-0100 or contact us online to talk to one of our experts about instituting a Workplace Wellness Program for your business.