Your clients depend on you to sort through their options for managing health insurance and HR issues. In order to keep them happy, you need to provide customized solutions that meet their specific needs.
In other words, you need GMS TPA Services.
How Can GMS TPA Services Help an Insurance Broker?
Traditionally, you may have viewed PEOs as yet another competitor. However, PEOs actually give you a competitive advantage.
Specifically, GMS TPA Services can strengthen your business by:
- Expanding your product base
- Creating efficiencies when seeking the best policies for your clients
- Helping you secure better rates for client policies
- Making sense of changes from the Affordable Care Act
- Offering comprehensive claim management
- Providing educational materials for your clients
What TPA Services Do You Offer?
GMS TPA Services offers a comprehensive package, including:
- Self-funded benefit plans
- Level-funded benefit plans
- Eligibility Management
- Consolidated billing
Give us a call at 440-527-2955 to learn more about how GMS TPA Services can assist you with customized benefit solutions for your clients.