Every business owner wants to attract and retain the most talented employees. Offering supplemental insurance plans in addition to your standard group plan is a great way to do this.
Benefits for Both Employees and Employers
Supplemental insurance gives your employees more peace of mind because it covers expenses that traditional group plans do not.
Depending on the policy, supplemental plans can cover:
- Medication costs
- Out-of-network fees
- Lost wages due to injury or illness
Offering supplemental insurance also benefits employers by:
- Increasing employee job satisfaction
- Making your company more attractive to potential employees
- Helping to reduce the cost (in time and money) of employee turnover
- Helping to reduce workers’ compensation claims
What Types of Supplemental Insurance Do You Offer?
Supplemental insurance helps employees find coverage that meets their specific needs, which is why we offer a variety of coverage options.
When you partner with GMS, you give your employees the option to choose supplemental insurance for:
- Long-term care
- Cancer and special disease
- Hospital indemnity and intensive care
- Accident, disability, and short-term disability
How GMS Can Help
If you’re considering offering supplemental insurance, let’s get in touch.
Not only can we can help you get lower premiums, we take on the administrative burden so you can focus on finding the best employees to build your business around.
Contact us today at 330-659-0100 or read our FAQ page to get more information on the supplemental insurance solutions we can provide.