Having an issue getting into Employee Self Service?
If you are having an issue accessing Employee Self Service (ESS) to view your paystub or access your W2, follow these steps:
- Your first step should be to change your password. If you have forgotten your original password or username, you can click on one of the FORGOT functions and will be emailed instructions on how to reset. Please note that after a certain number of unsuccessful tries the system will lock you out for 10 minutes.
Password Reset Troubleshooting
You will be prompted to reset your password every 90 days. Enter your current password and then select a new password. If you have forgotten your original password or username, you can click on one of the FORGOT functions and will be emailed instructions on how to reset.
If you have attempted to change your password, checked the troubleshooting tips above and are still not able to gain access, please contact your employer.
If you are unable to login after resetting your password:
- Ensure Caps Lock is not on when entering the new password
- If the original password was saved in your browser, the new password must be manually entered in the password field
- While we do not recommend saving passwords on your device – If you want to save the new password in your browser, make sure you select Update when prompted to save the new password
- Still having trouble logging in? Please contact your employer, they will be able to help you gain access.
Additionally, we have a short video that provides some guidance.
- You can contact GMS by filling out the form below.