Payroll shouldn’t take hours. Yet, for small business owners, managing payroll and tax filings can be a strenuous task. Leveraging online payroll software through GMS payroll services can help.
Do you spend more time than you should be putting together payroll reports? Do you find it difficult to keep track of your employees’ paid time off? Are you constantly answering questions about W-2s? Do you feel like managing payroll should be easier? If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to switch to online payroll software with GMS payroll services.
Employer Benefits of Online Payroll Services and Software
GMS provides a comprehensive web-based payroll solution to ensure compliance, accuracy, and peace of mind for small business owners. Our online payroll software provides key benefits that allow you to complete payroll in minutes, not hours, and manage and access payroll information from anywhere there’s an internet connection.
As part of our comprehensive online payroll services, you’ll also have a dedicated GMS payroll processor available to answer any questions and send payroll reports tailored to your business needs. Additional online payroll software features include:
- Electronic payroll processing via direct deposit.
- Pay all different types of workers (e.g., salaried, hourly, contract).
- Easily calculate payroll deductions with built-in benefits and time tracking features.
- With employment laws constantly changing, effortlessly submit your payroll taxes, including 940s, 941s, state, county, and multiple local tax calculations and filings. We will also mail and process all W-2s.
- Simplify workers' compensation calculations and payments.
- Generate on-demand payroll reports. We offer 500+ payroll reports. Your dedicated GMS payroll processor will work with you to determine which reports you want and will email them to your every payroll batch.
- Keep track of payroll records in one central repository. This ensures compliance with the Department of Labor requirement that employers must maintain employee records for a minimum of three years.
Employee-Friendly Online Payroll Software
It’s only natural for employees to feel frustrated whenever there’s uncertainty around payroll. Our online payroll software gives your employees peace of mind by:
- Ensuring payroll is delivered on time, every time.
- Offering employees access to electronic, printable W-2’s and paystubs.
- Making it easier for employees to track time.
Spend less time on payroll administration and more time on your business. Contact us today or visit our FAQ page to learn more about our online payroll services.