Group Health Insurance
You want to offer your employees the best health care benefits, but you’re also dealing with rising insurance premiums. With a professional employer organization (PEO) like GMS, it’s possible to reduce your cost, while still providing top-tier medical coverage.
Lower Your Health Care Premiums
Traditional health care arrangements are no longer working. Whether your organization lacks an HR department or simply needs a resource to make more informed decisions about the management of benefits, GMS is here to help. GMS changes the approach to increase affordable options and give your employees access to small business health insurance. We give small businesses the buying power of a large corporation. In turn, we're able to offer:
- Financial security
- Flexible benefit options
- An unprecedented customer service experience
The Benefits Of Group Health Insurance For Small Businesses
Medical coverage isn't just a benefit for many employees - it's a necessity. A competitive benefits package is an essential tool that drastically impacts recruiting, retention, and employee performance.
- 80% of employers named health care one of the most important medical benefits. (Healthleaders)
- 88% of employees would consider taking a lower-paying job with better health benefits. (Fractl)
- 86% of workers state that competitive benefits are a significant advantage when it comes to choosing a job. (Harris Poll)
- Employees are up to 71% more likely to stay if they participate in robust employer health plans. (Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine)
- Employees that believe their employer cares about their health and well-being are 38% more engaged and ten times less likely to be hostile. (SHRM)
Comprehensive Small Business Group Health Insurance Solutions
GMS does more than simply offer coverage like a health insurance company. We provide our clients with various tools and resources to find a coverage solution tailored to their needs.
Group buying power
GMS represents more than 45,000 employees, which allows us to help small businesses purchase group health insurance for an average of 24% lower for employee premiums and 21% lower for family premiums than the U.S. average.
Master health plan
GMS is the only PEO that provides an in-house master health plan that helps you avoid large swings in usage, trends, and renewal rates.
There is no "one-size-fits-all" group health insurance plan. GMS can quote a variety of major insurance carriers to provide multiple health coverage options for your business.
In addition to a dedicated Benefits Account Manager, you gain access to a team of experts who can train your employees on how your plan works and answer difficult health plan questions.
Health insurance is complicated. Our experts provide guidance on how to best utilize your plans, maintain compliance, and stay on top of Affordable Care Act (ACA) regulations.
GMS gives you more control of your business, not less. Partnering with a PEO for group health plans allows you to focus on growing your business while making your benefits administration more efficient.
What Types Of Benefits Can I Offer My Employees Through A PEO
Benefit coverages: medical, dental, and vision
Flexible spending account (FSA) and/or health savings account (HSA)
Life, accident, and critical illness
Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Comprehensive 401(k) plan: integrated payroll
Diabetic management program
Make Group Health Coverage Less Confusing
Offering small business health insurance is easily one of the most complicated and costly aspects of running a business. Our goal is to help employers retake control of this essential benefit. Download our guide on health insurance basics to understand more about the following topics:
- The different types of health insurance plans
- Your responsibilities for offering health care as an employer
- Health insurance requirements for a small business