How to Log In to Employee Benefits
Enter your username and password in the Benefits portal. Note: Your Benefits Login is Different than your Payroll Login.
If this is your first time accessing the Benefits portal, you will need to create login credentials using the following steps.
Follow These Steps to Create Your Employee Benefits Login Credentials
- Go to the Benefits portal and click the “New Users” button.
- Read the License Agreement and click on the “Agree” button.
- Enter your name, Social Security Number without dashes, GMS Group Number (excluding any leading 0’s), and date of birth. Your Group Number can be found on your GMS ID card.
- If you do not have your GMS ID card, contact your GMS benefits representative to order new copies.
- You will be prompted to create a User Account, including username, email address, password, and security questions.
- This will complete your User Account registration. Click “Finish” to finalize the process. You will then be redirected to you Benefits portal.
Employee Benefits Login