Employer and employee data is encrypted on its way to PrismHR cloud servers and again once the data arrives at PrismHR servers. Security surrounding this data is monitored 24/7/365.
Client data processed while in partnership with GMS is stored for a revolving seven-year timeframe.
GMS will provide a SOC 1 Type 1 report to clients or prospects by request.
A seamless audit log of actions taken within the GMS Connect system is automatically stored for every system user. Data is available for reporting within a click of your mouse.
Allows system access from a specific, or a range of IP addresses for each user.
- Multi-factor authentication for increased security provisions is required on all accounts
- Password requirements: user security starts with strong password requirements that prevent fraudulent access
A flexible user-based security model allows employers to grant specific data access to pertinent members of their organization. Editing your security allowances is a simple and user-friendly experience.
- GMS Connect mobile app: gives one-touch access to medical ID cards, workers' compensation procedures and contacts, payroll information, and more.
- TimeClockPlus mobile app: mobile timekeeping solution
- ExpensePath mobile app: mobile expense reporting solution
- New-hire onboarding
- Benefits enrollment
You can seamlessly switch between FEINs, add departments, employees, divisions/departments, locations, etc. for quick back-end integration with your growing business.
- Over 500 canned reports and customizable Ad-Hoc reporting- pull reports across multiple entities
- Custom reporting and G/L specialist on staff
- Easily edited user data access
No. With our web-based payroll, you have control of the entry and review process to be sure everything is accurate the first time. This increases efficiency and minimizes the chance of mistakes.
All payroll submissions are made through GMSConnect. You may enter your time sheet details manually or through a file upload. We also offer an integrated time-keeping system should you be looking for a tracking solution.
Yes. We have many layers of flexibility to track costing items.
Yes. GMS utilizes electronic onboarding for new hires and benefits. Details about pay history including pay stubs and W-2s are available to each employee via the portal. We also offer an app where one may view details about benefit claims, medical cards, PTO, etc. Our integrated timekeeping system also offers an app for time clock punches and leave request processing.