You want to keep and attract quality employees so you can continue to grow your business, but one of the best ways to do this – offering a quality benefits package – is becoming increasingly expensive and takes too much of your time.
Whether your organization lacks an HR department or HR team, or simply needs a resource to make more informed decisions about benefits management, GMS can help.
What Types of Benefits Can I Offer My Employees Through A PEO?
- Master Health Plan - Access to one of the largest national networks.
- GMS savings are an average of 23% lower for employee premiums and 34% lower for family premiums
- 401(k) Or Profit Sharing - Help employees take advantage of tax-deferred savings plans to fund retirement.
- Life Insurance - Group life insurance options for employees, including supplemental insurance policies and spousal coverage options.
- Dental - Dental plans from top providers with access to a large network of credentialed dentists.
- Vision - Vision plans from top providers with access to a large network of credentialed ophthalmologists.
- Disability - Protection for employees against major medical events, offered in a range of coverage levels.
- Supplemental Insurance - Accident, critical illness, pet, pre-paid legal.
How Will Benefits Administration Outsourcing Help My Business?
There are many benefits to partnering with a PEO for employee benefit administration:
We administer the plans on your behalf
We give your company greater buying power through economies of scale
Simplified employee management
You have one point of contact, not many
Spend less time worrying about benefits packages and more time growing your business
Organizations that aren’t leveraging a PEO or online benefits platform are likely wasting valuable time and energy.
Managing pay stubs and W2s, tracking time, or doing job costing and labor distribution can be time-consuming and take business owners away from focusing on more important projects.
With GMS, our online employee self-service portal gives employees access to all of the following and more:
- Costs Of Medical Services
- RX Pricing
- ID Cards
- Detailed EOB & Coverage Information
- Claim Details
We offer flexibility, control of premiums, access to data and networks, and overall options that you cannot find anywhere else. Financial security, flexible benefit options, and unprecedented customer service set GMS apart as an industry leader and the preferred provider of employee management services.
Health Insurance Plan Options
Group healthcare isn’t a “one size fits all option” and transparency is the golden rule within our consultative approach.
- Self Funded – We have access to various re-insurers to do an individualized policy, or your group can be a part of our GMS Group Policy.
- Fully Funded – Access to a variety of national carriers.