How to Log In to Employee Benefits
Enter your username and password in the Benefits portal. Note: Your Benefits Login is Different than your Payroll Login.
If this is your first time accessing the Benefits portal, you will need to create login credentials using the following steps.
Follow These Steps to Create Your Employee Benefits Login Credentials
- Go to the benefits portal and click the "Register" button.
- Select "I am an Employee/Insured" or "I am a Dependent."
- Select GMS TPA Services as your administrator.
- Accept the Statement of Understanding, then click Next.
- Enter your personal information, then click Next. You will be prompted to create a username and password, as well as establish security questions.
- Click "Create User" to finalize the process.
PENDING COBRA PARTICIPANTS LOSING THEIR JOB-BASED GROUP HEALTH COVERAGE CAN ELECT COVERAGE UNDER THE HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGES WITH POTENTIALLY REDUCED COSTS!
*You may qualify for tax credits that can lower your monthly premiums and for lower out-of-pocket costs. Please inquire with your Benefits Account Manager if you have any questions.
For more details on COBRA coverage and the Marketplace, click here.