You’re an expert in your field, but you’re probably not an expert in human resources. So when it comes to handling HR, you’re either spending too much time or not enough time on it.
I’m Not Spending Enough Time on HR Management
Ignoring the need for effective HR management is a recipe for disaster.
According to the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), there are 45 components to successful HR management. Deficiencies in any of these could result in:
- Non-compliance fines
- Miscommunication between departments
- Inefficiencies that slow down your production schedule
I’m Spending Too Much Time on HR Management
If you’ve decided to take the opposite route and tackle human resource issues head-on, your business may still suffer.
Regardless of whether you’re trying to manage it on your own or have hired multiple vendors to help, the problem with this approach is you’re taking your focus away from growing your business.
What Other Options Do I Have?
Professional employer organizations (PEOs) like GMS perform human resource audits that help your business improve its HR functions in a fraction of the time.
What is Your Human Resource Audit Process?
We offer four types of HR analyses to meet your specific needs.
- Best Practices
No matter what type of HR audit you need, you gain access to a dedicated HR Specialist who:
- Takes the time to learn how your HR functions are currently being handled
- Drafts a comprehensive report that outlines your current HR status
- Provides recommendations on how you can improve your internal process
- Provides recommendations on HR functions that can be outsourced
Call us at 330-659-0100 or contact us online to schedule an HR audit today.